Thanksgiving is almost here and we’re in the thankful mood.
So, who else goes around the table saying what they are thankful for during their Thanksgiving meal? We decided to say a few things that we’re thankful for this year, too.
We’re Thankful For…
1. Opening New Offices. In order to better serve our clients, we were able to open new offices in Nashville and Indianapolis. We’re thankful for the opportunities and glad to welcome Vince Howell, MAI as the manager of our Nashville office and Hans Schmitter MAI, CCIM as the manager of our Indianapolis office.
2. Data. If you read our blog, then you know that we kicked it up a notch with National CoStar Data. This allows us to have access to their nationwide database – we are thankful to have even greater tools at our disposal to serve our clients better.
3. Quick Quotes. With our experience and staff, we are able to get you a quote fast – within 24 hours typically. We’re thankful for our capabilities to offer competitive pricing and a fast turnaround time. Our team then prepares an appraisal report, on average, in just under two weeks.
4. Clients. Our clients, of course! We are thankful for you and we look forward to another year of serving you.
5. Service. As many well know, many of us were in the armed services. We are thankful for those currently and who have previously served. Thank you for all that you do.
This Thanksgiving, think about what you’re thankful for. Already know? Tell us in the comments below!